This explanation shows how to book via our flight system for all products sold as Flight Inclusive, Flight Add-on, or Land Only through the Australian store.
Once you have received an email from us inviting you to select and book your flights, you will be able to use our flight booking system. Please take note that access to the flight system will be unavailable if:
- Your booking has not been confirmed yet, this includes any additional arrangements.
- Your passenger details are incomplete.
- Your tour departure date is more than 11 months away.
Follow these steps to select your flights.
- Log in to your Traveller Hub. You can do this by using your account email address and password. When you are logged in, click the Manage button on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- You will now be in your online Dashboard. On the left-hand side select Bookings, identify your upcoming holiday, and select Manage for you to view all booking details.
You are now managing your booking, where it says “Flights” Please click “Book Flights With Us” to access our Flight Portal.
3. Search details will auto-populate based on key elements of your itinerary such as:
- arrival date, arrival city, departure date, and departure city. If you have purchased an additional night’s accommodation on your package this will be pre-populated in your search.
Note for Flight-Inclusive Packages: Changing cities is not permitted on a flight-inclusive booking as per the conditions of your purchase, you may only customize the dates and cabin choice for your search.
Note for Land Only Packages: You are required to input your departure city, you may then only customize dates and cabin choice. Note, that the arrival point is pre-populated from your itinerary and cannot be changed.
4. Once the flights are loaded, it will show results that match your search.
Note for Flight Inclusive Packages: There will always be at least 1 included flight option, if you prefer a specific flight, the cost to pay will be presented to you
Note for Land Only Packages: All flights will show you the total cost to pay upon check out. This will be clear on the pop-up
5. If you wish to search for specific flight times or airlines, you can refine your search by using the filters on the right-hand side of the portal. A reminder that additional charges may apply and will be presented to you immediately.
6. Click 'Select' to review your choice of flight along with your passenger details, and proceed to checkout.
Note for Flight Inclusive Packages: You will not need to pay unless you have chosen a flight outside of the included flight choice
Note for Land Only Packages: You will have to pay for the entire flight you have selected
Note: If you cannot proceed to confirmation there may be an issue with your passenger details. Call our dedicated support team on 1300 88 66 88 for assistance7. Congratulations, your booking has been successfully purchased. E-tickets will be available in your Traveler Hub account within 7 days.